27.8.10

My Morning Routine

Inger starts early, working my ‘pump points’ every morning. Last week she added reading the daily scripture first and so we have a new family routine. I only wish Vanessa could be part of it but we can never seem to find her. Anyway, Inger comes in and sits in my office chair, generally remarking about it’s condition. She starts to read the scripture for the day. Snickers comes in talking to her and jumps up in her lap. I get on the table and with some soft music in the background we get our heads on straight. After the reading the cat jumps down. Then the daily work over begins. So this routine is now part of our family routine, a time of togetherness we did not have before mandated by my situation. If you did not know I had a tumor this would be the story of a wealthy man, and if anything it shows how wealthy I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment