18.8.10

The Day I First Started Sharing My Journal July 28

July 28, 2010 and I have started a blog and am putting this humble record on it. Having met a few folks and spoken with friends who express such an intense fear of the C word I hope my story can shed a little light on the experience and alleviate some of the unknown. If I can survive daily anyone can. My summer honeymoon continues with overall good health and reasonable mobility. The lymphedema is stable. I must wear my compression garments daily and take care. The left leg weakens quickly, often feels like it is asleep under the skin, swells quickly and as quickly drains with stockings or Inger’s magic fingers. My head hair has thinned on the top so I am using product left over from the past decade. The business world is typical July. It is 7 AM and I am going on the clock for another day of guerilla sales and talking with a lot of nice folks. What a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment