20.8.10

See Anything See A Doctor

One of the more disconcerting things to go through is solids coming out the end of Danger the One Eyed Ranger. This is just not good for a man. I was shocked when I first saw a ‘fleck’ in the bowl following draining the third arm of justice. Indeed, I did not believe it. The telltale blood in my urine started as only that, a small dark fleck. It repeated a few times and stopped. I unfortunately did not address it at the first. It did not even look like blood. I might not be in my present predicament had I gone to the doctor an asked for tests at first notice. After all, anything but urine ain’t normal in Poughkeepsie. This morning I jumped as I passed an object one inch long and looking like a miniature smoky link. By now I have had many strange passages and have even passed red blood in quantity so I am always surprised but not to panicked by what might come out. Basically, if something comes flying out and it is not urine go the doctor. Don’t wait for it to happen again, talk yourself into believing it is an isolated incident, fear the prognosis so much you keep it a secret. If you have a change in urgency, pain, whatever. Any change, even minor in your main drain is nothing to mess with.

No comments:

Post a Comment