18.8.10

July 26, 2010 Fun, Music And Homeowner Hell

Monday and I arose a little before 4 am after an early down last night. The weekend was filled with many events, including Vanessa’s weedeater training, which she picked right up on and I failed to get a picture of. I am not sure how much of this she will do in the future. Friday night was symphony night with a singer, Belinda, Bella, Betty, Brin, Bonnie, hell, I can’t remember her name. Who cares, the evening was wonderful after a sweltering few days, with a picnic provided by my Son in Law and Daughter, their company and my relative comfort level. Saturday I engaged in sweat therapy, much to Van’s dismay, with a heavy dose of the heavy yard work. A hundred bucks at Lowes gives me materials to work with this week as I go down the list and find a few things not on it. Vanessa is in closet mode, a condition that only afflicts her every 7-10 years, so we will be remodeling two, and are already winding up the first on her accelerated schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment