22.8.10

Inger My Swedish Massage Therapist

My Swedish masseuse without fail orders me onto the table that has now become a permanent fixture in my office. This daily regimen I think is the reason I have my mobility back. With a firm discipline and loving touch only my Inger has she works selected spots, pump points, to jump start my lymph system and flow from lower to upper half. She now has it moving predictably and last week I passed another milestone in wardrobe, getting back into my loafers which I almost retired thinking that would never happen just the week before. Without this care my condition would likely force me into disability and have me in a motorize chair terrorizing neighborhood dogs. Rex asked me a strange question, ‘Do you know who Inger really is?’ ‘Of course,’ came my reply, ‘she’s my Swedish masseuse.’

No comments:

Post a Comment