1.8.10

Peeing On the Road

Leaving the hospital at rush hour, Van skillfully drove through the traffic, changing lanes safely and with minimal aid from me in the alligator seat. Along the way I mastered peeing into my carry around urinal in traffic and sitting.
I wondered why the practice had not caught on with me sooner, like decades sooner. If not for the cancer I likely never would have attempted it. Admittedly I would have difficulty if I was driving, not with the peeing, but with the pants pulling and positioning that goes along with it. However if I dropped my drawers before leaving and had a way to secure the jug without my hands I could easily drive around all day peeing at will. Note to self; invent a urinal with straps and Velcro that can be comfortably positioned for long term hands free use. Oops, already invented. This will now cause me to always wonder who is urinating at highway speed as we travel down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment