8.8.10

Back To The Gym And Things Are So Swell

Wednesday and the gym was great. I probably lasted 25 minutes. Same old crew, two couples, one guy named Phil, one guy that always frowns with a wife with a landru like smile and a vigorous routine. I am not sure but I think Phil is looking a little slimmer. I minded my own with leg presses, ab work, dumbbells and a universal machine. I was too tired for light treadmill, going to have to build back up to it.
The warm weather and seeing people really drives my handicap home. With each passing day it becomes more difficult for me to contain my anger and frustration over my plight. I simply cannot win. My latest problem is due to the edema in the genital area and edema in the upper thighs I have worn through the skin on my inner thighs and cannot walk comfortably. I passed out in the afternoon, finding sleep an hour at a time or so in bed and the recliner. Inger came in from working n the yard planting and found the strength to work me over. Unwrapping and doing the MLD routine as required. Don’t touch demtestickles, whuteverudu as they say in some parts of Southern Indiana. That is our motto. Ah well, now I have to go pee. Tomorrow is another day so I will go on, with two female pads stuffed between my thighs for protection, just another night in paradise?

No comments:

Post a Comment