27.7.10

March 10, 2010 Wednesday Work

One wire. Yesterday line one in the office was down. We have a 3 line system for our small office and we are connected via DSL to the internet. With line one down we cannot forward our calls to answering service or connect to home office servers to conduct business. Amazing in the 21st century that one line down can create such havoc in corporate America. Set a sleep record last night, over 2 hours by my count solid in the recliner. I think I have to go back to December for a time when I slept that long in one stretch, wonderful. I never would have dreamed such an accomplishment would mean so much just a few months ago. Visited with PB last night. I swear he is a sensitive soul. Gave him my update, but he seemed dissatisfied with the report, so we went to joking around and had some good laughs. Several calls and a few visits today. Wound up around 2P. Not up to darts today, going to be an every other day thing I guess.
I enjoyed the swing on the porch with Tucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment