21.9.10

The Supplement

I started up with my seaweed supplement again.  Years ago I went through a period of time taking the concoction, one ounce daily.  It was Seasilver then.  My friend G got me going on it.  At the time is was sold like Amway used to be and the manufacturer claimed outrageously that it was a cure for everything under the sun.  I tapered of the thirty dollar a month regimen but kept track of the company which eventually was closed.  The product came back out as Sea Aloe.  I don’t tell people about it because I don’t sell it.  If I got started on all the positive things it does for me, from the energy boost to the rapid healing of wounds I fear I would end up sounding like a snake oil salesman.  And since many people say I must be imagining things and I might I leave it alone.  I have a shot every morning with my other two pills.  Started 3 weeks ago and once satisfied it was the same as before I set up to get 3 bottles every quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment