14.9.10

Snicker's Diary

Snickers
Day 2,737.5 of my captivity.  This afternoon I got the big loud one to do the back rub thing.  I thanked him by not biting him.  He goaded me with milk but I had none of it.  Going to work on the one of my gender here who has the illusion she is the alpha cat.  Have her responding to various commands including lots of non verbal stuff.  Going to try to get her to cluck like a chicken.  Ha ha, who's the alpha now beeeotch.
The black SOB on the back deck figured out that she has toes and I don’t.  Yeoweeeeee!!!  She's been teaching me the finer points of birding, frogging and basically being a local big cat.  I still don't like her and I don't care
We all know about his tumor, smells just like Molly’s did.  We try to be nice to the big SOB but all we get is a few biscuits and some dutch rub crap.  Good behavior has got me some extra time outside.  Blackie took me out to the wild beyonds last night.  I hope to make my escape soon and be in Florida for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment