8.11.10

The Other C Card


The pain came from some where, middle, back, low, high.  It crossed, from left to right and again, and then it passed.  Now in the middle it rolls and I feel the brick forming down below.  Suddenly it is there, pushing at the door and not caring I exhale.  With the ring echoing off the walls I had a hard time getting it out, ‘Gabrial’s trumpets’ I declared.
Vanessa, sitting before me showed no reaction, but I knew she heard the comment.  As she turned the bible to John and today’s scripture ‘very funny’ she dead panned.  I am pulling the C card, in this case colon card.  The organ is relearning how to do stuff.  I guess my colon brain was somewhere near the tumor.  In any event it get’s an A for gas passing.
We had a party yesterday for football with beer, sloppy joe, fries and pastries with Jared, Jocelyn and Renee.  Jocelyn did the work and we had a great time.  I was still pretty uncomfortable and taking one pain pill at a six hour interval so probably not much fun, but I sure tried and I sure had fun.  We lost to Philly in a tough one but it didn’t matter. 
Today there is a duck following me around the house.  Every time it quacks it smells like baby took a dump.  Ahhh, the C card, a dream come true, plus a hidden benefit, running from the duck to evade the smell is good for me. 
November and it will get into the 70’s this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment